Spring in Japan. Fuji Shibazakura

Shibazakura bloom from mid April to about late May. They spread over the ground like a pink carpet, and dazzle the eyes of those who visit. The following introduces two famous sites for Shibazakura that can be accessed easily from Tokyo.

Shibazakura is a flower that grows thickly, covering the ground like a lawn. The shape of its pretty flower petals looks like that of sakura (cherry blossoms) and it comes in a variety of colors including different shades of pink, white, and light purple, with some petals having striped patterns.
Near Lake Motosu, located at the base of Mt. Fuji, there is area where shibazakura grow. During the time when the first flowers bloom each year, the “Fuji Shibazakura Festival” is held. The view of Mt Fuji and shades of pink of the blooming shibazakura is spectacular. There are six different varieties and more than around 800,000 shibazakura, covering 2.4 hectares of land. Footbaths are provided at the venue during the festival period so that visitors can relieve the fatigue from their journey while enjoying the magnificent view. Moreover, the “Mt. Fuji Delicious Food Festival” is also held at the same venue, where you can taste local cuisines and sweets.
Chichibu City, Saitama, is located approximately 80 minutes away from Tokyo by train. “Shibazakura-No-Oka,” known for its beautiful shibazakura, is located in Hitsujiyama Park, which is on a hill that commands a panoramic view of the town. There are nine different varieties and more than around 400,000 shibazakura, covering 1.8 hectares of land. The gorgeous patterns created by flowers of various colors are worth seeing.





11 commenti:

  1. Nice post mate, keep up the great work, just shared this with my friendz สล็อตออนไลน์

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thank you so much as you have been willing to share information with us. We will forever admire all you have done here because you have made my work as easy as ABC. สล็อตวอเลท

    RispondiElimina
  3. You delivered such an impressive piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain information. Thanks for sharing such information with us due to which my several concepts have been cleared. สล็อตแตกง่าย

    RispondiElimina
  4. Thanks for an interesting blog. What else may I get that sort of info written in such a perfect approach? I have an undertaking that I am just now operating on, and I have been on the lookout for such info. บา คา ร่า วอ เลท

    RispondiElimina
  5. It is truly a well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so engaged in this material that I couldn’t wait reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thanks. บา คา ร่า วอ เลท

    RispondiElimina
  6. Pretty good post. I have just stumbled upon your blog and enjoyed reading your blog posts very much. I am looking for new posts to get more precious info. Big thanks for the useful info. สล็อตเว็บใหญ่

    RispondiElimina
  7. I think this is an informative post and it is very beneficial and knowledgeable. Therefore, I would like to thank you for the endeavors that you have made in writing this article. All the content is absolutely well-researched. Thanks... บา คา ร่า วอ เลท

    RispondiElimina
  8. Wow, excellent post. I'd like to draft like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article. This post has encouraged me to write some posts that I am going to write soon. สล็อต ฝาก-ถอน true wallet ไม่มี บัญชีธนาคาร

    RispondiElimina
  9. You have performed a great job on this article. It’s very precise and highly qualitative. You have even managed to make it readable and easy to read. You have some real writing talent. Thank you so much. สล็อตทรูวอเลท

    RispondiElimina
  10. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon! สล็อตแตกง่าย

    RispondiElimina
  11. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. เว็บสล็อต

    RispondiElimina